The “End Time Series” published by us contains a total of nine books and this book “Manna on the Sixth Day” written by Lot Tertius is the last book of the whole series.
Like the 7th and 8th books, this book is not for sale. Anyone asking for this book must have read all the six books written by Taichuan Tongs and published by this publisher.
“Manna on the Sixth Day” comes into being after the author has accepted and digested the core teachings of the six books and all conclusions have gone through a strict “tri-unity” biblical interpretation method under the leading of the Holy Spirit. Moreover, “Manna on the Sixth Day” is written to seek fellowship with all those who are in the same spirit. So all readers of the six books must at least agree in principle with things that are talked about in those six books before an effective fellowship can be possible.
The ultimate goal of this fellowship is to become a messenger of God’s eternal Good News for the humanity at the End Point of this End Age. If you have already passed all the above two stages, then please contact us and we will send you part or all of the messages in this book according to your spiritual condition.
Table of Content
Part I: Know the Bottom Line
1. The Truth about Death and Life
2. Similarities and Differences between Sons and Citizens
3. The Mystery of Predestination
4. Different Kinds of “Great Mission”
5. Mystery about Thomas: Seen and Yet Still Cannot Believe
6. What Does It Mean by “Receiving the Holy Spirit”?
7. “Strike His Heel” and the Washing of Feet
8. Understanding God’s Election Based on the Life of Aaron
9. Two Miracles in Galilee
10. Who on Earth Anointed Jesus as the King?
11. Understanding Trinity from the Word “Hand” in the Bible
12. The Book of Life: Big and Small
13. Different “Heaven and Earth”
14. “Man” and “Adam”
15. Five Genealogies in the Bible
16. Those Saved May Not Be Raptured
17. Salvation of the Whole and the Election
18. Who Are the Audience “in Prison”?
19. The Truth of the Gospel
20. “Love Your Neighbour as Yourself” and “Love One Another”
21. Exploring Canaan
22. Messages Concerning the Sabbath Day
Part II: Waking Up at the Midnight Cry
Chapter 1: Start from “The Cassandra Prophecy”
Chapter 2: Mysteries Hidden in Hebrew Letters
Chapter 3: Mysteries Hidden in Bible’s Numerical Prophecies
Chapter 4: Don’t Yet Know What Cannot Be Known
Chapter 5: Cassandra Who Is “Never Believed”
Chapter 6: What If This Last Period Is “Miscounted” Again?
Chapter 7: To End and Yet Not to the Finish Line
A: “Numbers & Roots of Numbers in the Bible” (Excerpts)
B (1): Table of Roots for Numbers 1 to 100
B (20): Table of Roots for Numbers 1901 to 2000
C: 2000-Digit Chiasmus Involving Triangle Numbers
Part III: Numerical Interpretation of the Bible
This book was written by Lot Tertius, a reader of our original six-book “End Time Series” published by the end of 2011 after he had completely digested all those six books. Morever, Lot Tertius had also written two more books beside this one. Thus, the entire “End Time Series” has expanded from the original six books to now a total of nine books. The following is a list of all nine books and their authors:
- Taichuan Tongs: “Numbers and the Roots of Numbers in the Bible”
- Taichuan Tongs: “The Sword for the End Times (I): Dividing Truths in Daniel & Revelation”
- Taichuan Tongs: “The Sword for the End Times (II): Dividing Truths in Gospels & Other Bible Books”
- Taichuan Tongs: “Manna (I): Rare Pearls in the Deep”
- Taichuan Tongs: “Manna (II): New Oil in the Press”
- Taichuan Tongs: “Manna (III): Nightly Dew in the Desert”
- Lot Tertius: “Cracking the I Ching Code with Bible: Does the Book of Change Contain End Time Messages?”
- Lot Tertius: “How to Read the Bible at the End Point: For Beginners
- Lot Tertius: “Manna on the Sixth Day: The Double Portion”
The two authors of this entire series penned all nine books based on the original meanings of the Hebrew and Greek words in the Bible. The author integrates the use of many modern biblical study tools such as Hebrew/Greek word dictionary, word roots and families, word concordance, English concordant vocabulary and grammar for the Old/New Testaments. By maintaining the tri-unity of the Bible – integrity, invariance and inerrancy of the Old and New Testaments in their original languages – throughout the six books, the author offers an objective, rational and comprehensive understanding of God’s Word, especially the part that is easily misunderstood by many. The simplicity of God’s Law and the paralell relationship between God’s inspired Word, the Bible, and God’s Creation, the Nature, are clearly demonstrated in the numbers that are discussed in the first book, especially the nine roots of numbers that have been unprecedentedly discovered according to the “Trinity Root Function” hidden the Bible.
From a completely different perspective and based on the tri-unity principle of Bible interpretations (literal, spiritual and numerical), this “End Time Series” has cracked open many Bible mysteries that have been perplexing students of the Bible for a long time. As a result, even I Ching, the Book of Change, which has long been considered the top ancient book of all other books by the Chinese, has its vale removed to reveal its true content based on God’s natural revelation.
Right now we are in the process of translating these nine books into English. We welcome anyone who has a burden to join us for this task. If you can help translate them into languages other than Chinese and English, it is even better. Our goal is simply this: let more people to have the opportunity to read these books. Please contact us if you can help.
If you are willing to have a deeper understanding of the truths in the Bible, please click here to go to our online bookstore to purchase the first six books (the last three are not for sale). This book you are reading about is not for sale.